EYEBROW HAIR LOSS
What are the causes of eyebrow hair loss?
- There are many, many causes including:
- endocrine problems (hormonal problems like thyroid problems)
- autoimmune diseases (such as alopecia areata)
- trauma/injury (including over plucking or trichotillomania)
- genetic problems
- skin diseases themselves
- aging process
MOST COMMON CAUSES OF EYEBROW HAIR LOSS
- The most common conditions are hereditary loss, overplucking, thyroid problems, alopecia areata and trichotillomania
Speak to your physician about proper diagnosis and treatment.